- Sept. 20, 2014 - T.S. Monk Sextet
- Oct. 18th, 2014 - Dafnis Prieto's Si o Si Quartet
- Nov. 1st, 2014 - Jeff Coffin Mu' tet
- Nov. 15th, 2014 - Emerging Artist Series: Sarah Elizabeth Charles Quartet and Integriti Reeves
- Dec. 5th, 2014 - Big Band Gala - VJC Big Band
- Jan. 17th, 2015 - Clarence Penn Quartet
- Feb. 14th, 2015 - Julian Lage Trio
- March 14th, 2015 - Bill Charlap Trio
- March 28th, 2015 - Emerging Artist Series: Melissa Aldana and Crash Trio
- April 18th, 2015 - Holophonor Septet feat. Miro Sprague
- May 16th, 2015 - Carmen Lundy Quintet
- June 6th, 2015 - Eugene Uman's Convergence Project
All classes begin the week of Monday, September 22nd except where noted*
Sign up now for the following options:Monday:
- Rock Choir with Tony Lechner from 7:00 - 9:00 PM (starts Monday 9/08/14)*
- Youth Jazz Ensemble† with Eugene Uman from 3:45 - 5:00
- Women's Jazz Harmony with Anna Patton from 5:30 - 7:15
- Early Jazz Ensemble with Anna Patton from 7:30 - 9:15
- Latin Jazz Ensemble with Julian Gerstin and Eugene from 4:15 - 5:45
- Bebop Ensemble with Rob Freeberg from 6:00 - 7:45 (Full)
- Jam Session, open to the public from 8:00 - 10:00
- Ear Training for Everyone with Anna from 5:30 - 7:15
PRIVATE LESSONS available by request (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
All classes except the Youth Jazz Ensemble† and Tony's Rock Choir * are $250 for a 10 week semester
*Tony Lechner's classes are run through the Valley Rock Choir and are billed separately. They also have different start and end dates, contact Tony directly at http://valleychoirs.com/
†Youth Jazz Ensemble is a subsidized program costing $100 per semester.
The Vermont Jazz Center is an internationally recognized institution that provides jazz education, programming and outreach. Currently in its 37th year, it was founded by the legendary guitarist, Attila Zoller and is now run by pianist, Eugene Uman.
The VJC features a summer jazz workshop, a monthly concert series, Wednesday night jam sessions, and frequent collaborations with area schools, arts organizations and businesses.
Mission: The Vermont Jazz Center is dedicated to creating and preserving jazz through the presentation of workshops, concerts, and instruction to a broad constituency of artists, students, and the general public.